Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope that if you wanted to celebrate everything Irish today, that you had a good time! Mr. BTEG and I went out to lunch, and at least one person at every table was wearing green, and there was lots of Irish music played on the music system.

I somehow end up going back to Sydney for St. Pat's pictures often. She just looks like she should be wandering out on the moors while wearing a fisherman's sweater, with a Irish wolfhound striding beside her. Maybe I should try to set up a picture like that for next year! And Sophie loves wearing her shamrocks dress.


I shot these pictures through the ring light, which is nice to be able to do when photographing, I think. I had to try to shoot around the big umbrella light awkwardly, on occasion. I used the "mixed" light setting on the ring.

6 comments:

  1. Sydney does look like she should be wandering the moors. And Sophie looks really cute in her shamrock dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's too bad that I come up with a lot more ideas than I have time or energy to complete!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I need to do some sewing for the summer now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb!
    I'm pleased to read you had an enjoyable St.Pats day, I completely missed it this year. Love your little Sophie, she is adorable. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Xanadu. It's hard to forget St. Patrick's Day here, lots of places gear up for it. I think Sophie might be my favorite ten-incher.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for letting me know, Linda. I know that sometimes Wordpress can be really difficult to deal with, so I don't blame you at all. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete