Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Rainbow High Priscilla Perez

There isn't a lot to say about Priscilla, because she didn't come with a lot, compared to other Rainbow High dolls. She's still a beautiful doll. I especially love her eyes, and the way her hair glows almost neon in some lights. Her dress is pretty typical of what teens wear to special events these days, but the boa and the gauntlets are an interesting choice to pair with them. I think some jewelry would have been nice, but the fabric accessories probably appear to be better value for the cost, so that's one possible reason for the choice. Anyway, you've seen Priscilla in pajamas, now you can see her all dolled up in her original outfit.




I love her, and I'm interested to see how she looks in other outfits. We're moving out of the heat of summer and into prime sewing and knitting times for me. As usual, I probably have more plans than I can carry out, but I'll do my best.

I forgot that I didn't add a picture of her in box, and realized that I'd forgotten all of the little accessories that she came with, which I guess is an indicator of how much I was impressed by them. Still, I'll get a photo or two of them up before I post any more dolls.

Total dolls: 89

1 comment:

  1. The doll looks lovely and has such a beautiful face. However, it does seem to me, for what I've seen, that the new Rainbow High dolls are lowering their quality compared to the first ones.
    Here in Spain fall is nowhere to be found. We've still had temperatures up to 28ºC /82ºF this week and we're still wearing shorts. I call this "summer 2.0". Hope fall comes soon, it's my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete