Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Looking Towards the New Year

Well, I'm finally back. I got caught up in a lot of things and also did not feel very inspired to blog. But I'm settling back into "normal life," and I'm going to start blogging regularly again. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, if you celebrated it. I got one doll, the Make It Move Teresa doll. I haven't really even had the opportunity to take good pictures of her, not that several other bloggers haven't already done so. I also need to decide if I am going to pass her body on to a doll that I already have. I'd like to, but I'm nervous about ruining a head if I try to remove it.

I'd also like to put up a list of things that I'd like to accomplish in 2016 for my doll collecting and blogging, so look for that in a couple of days. I hope you are all doing well.

11 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Barb. I am glad the craziness of Christmas is over as now I can actually relax and enjoy the tree and watch some Christmas movies (my tradition as I never seem to have time to enjoy them beforehand!) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great Christmas here! I enjoy the after-Christmas relaxation time as well.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to see you back :-). Looking forward to your list! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb, I'm happy to see you back! I spent some time rebodying some of my favourite MM lately, and it all went well, I was very worried, but it just took patience!
    I wish you a wonderful 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to go back and look at your advice on your blog when I go to rebody some other doll with my Make It Move body.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb! It's so great to catch up again! I'm looking forward to your new posts this year and going back and reading the ones I missed. Happy New Year!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to see you again! I'm looking forward to lots of doll fun in 2016! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  6. Looking forward to your posts. happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, and thanks for stopping by! I hope you and Peggy Sue and the rest of the gang have a great new year.

      Delete