Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Monday, December 23, 2013

A Little Disappointed

I've been wanting a blond Daphne for ages, but I'm particular about which one(s) I would like, and I haven't been able to swing the high prices those Daphnes end up going for on eBay. I was really looking forward to the new Vintage Basic, and hoping she could make her way under my Christmas tree. Unfortunately, she's not even out yet, with no information on when she will be making her appearance. As a stay-at-home mom with two daughters, Christmas is often the best time for me to get the bigger ticket items that I would like, and anything over $100 is a bigger ticket item for me. So that's a disappointment. I'm hoping I will be able to buy this doll when she does come out, and yes, I do know that there are doll stores that offer sales and such that will make her more affordable.

On the other hand, I'm impressed that the Tonner doll page actually wishes its customers a Merry Christmas. And I wish the same to all of you! I probably won't be on here again until after the 25th, unless I can get my dolly Christmas tree set up, and I imagine most of you will be busy too. I hope you all enjoy the Christmas holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment