Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Monday, September 23, 2013

Days Flying By

Here I am starting up a new blog, and I've been too busy lately to do much of anything. My eldest daughter is in her senior year of high school, and consequently her last marching band season. She has practice three days a week and the football game Friday nights. Sometimes she also has marching band events on Saturdays. I'm trying to go to every football game and every event. I'll miss marching band. It's been a fun four years.

My youngest daughter is back into her dance routine. She is involved in seven dance classes a week, including pointe. It's great to see her body getting so strong.

Both of my daughters are going to the homecoming dance next Saturday. The theme this year is The Great Gatsby. The three of us have had fun picking out 20's style accessories, but that does take up time. I am also sewing The Dancer's dress, so that's more time. I'm hoping it will turn out well, though.

I have been doing a little bit of doll stuff, mostly sewing. And at the moment I don't have much to show for it. :(  I'll have to keep working this week, and hopefully get some pictures up soon at any rate.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you and your daughters are having good times. Yay, good times!

    You'll get to the dolly stuff and have super stuff to show for it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouraging comment! I do have to admit I've been having fun.

    ReplyDelete