Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Monday, October 7, 2019

October Instagram Challenge Day 7: Baking

I was thinking about getting out a bunch of my doll-sized baking supplies, but then I realized that I really wanted an end result that looked Halloween-y, so I just went with this pumpkin pie. It's easy to find mini cookie cutters and so on that look like Christmas baked goods; finding stuff for other holidays, not so easy. The other advantage to this photo was that I didn't have to worry about the lighting overly much. I think this has the look of overhead kitchen lighting.

6 comments:

  1. I love the photo. The oven mitt is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a Re-Ment item, and I'll tell you a secret: it's really just stuck to her hand, since her hand wouldn't fit in. Couldn't have Skipper trying to burn herself on a hot oven rack, though. :)

      Delete
  2. That's a cute photo! I love how your photos for this challenge are turning out. I hope I can put myself in some sort of IG challenge once this semester is over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It has been fun, and I hope I'm getting more visibility in the doll community. Is this your last semester?

      Delete
    2. Hopefully this will be my penultimate semester, as I plan to graduate this summer. Once this semester is over, I will just have to do one more class, an intership (that gives some credits) and my final degree project. :)

      Delete
    3. Good luck with your semester!

      Delete