Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

October Instagram Challenge Day 2: Decoration

I think my dolls will be doing most of the decorating this Halloween. :( Right now our home looks like a tornado hit it. I'm trying to sort and declutter things. Currently, I'm at the stage where everything is out of place and a crazy mess. Plus, Mr. BTEG and the Dancer are going to be involved in a gaming convention this weekend, so a good part of the living room and all of my dining room table are filled with their prep. Maybe I will able to get stuff done when they're out of my hair, anyway.

6 comments:

  1. If the house looks like a tornado hit it, just toss around some fake cobwebs and plastic spiders, maybe some talcum powder . . . Bam! Haunted house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo! Now I don't have any time to participate in any IG challenge, but I would love to do so when this semester finishes.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Barb, I know what that feels like, I'm still trying to sort stuff into what to keep and what to ditch. I wish you luck with the decluttering. :)

    I'd like to do a challenge one day, but when I've tried previously I haven't lasted the month. You're doing well with yours though.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xanadu, sometimes I need a push to help me get more blogging done. Right now, this challenge is doing that for me. I'm going to try to get multiple pictures done a day, if I can, though, just to lighten the load.

      I wish you luck with your decluttering too!

      Delete