Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Friday, October 4, 2019

October Instagram Challenge Day 4: Red

Sorry, this one isn't so great. I had a manic attack today, so I've been doing a lot of big decluttering downstairs, and didn't feel like sitting at my craft desk and fussing over a picture. At least the living room and foyer are better off.

This doll is Cerise Hood. She was part of Mattel's Ever After High line, and she's the daughter of Little Red Riding Hood. However, we don't know at first who her father is, or why she always keeps her hood up. Are those wolf ears under there? Yeah, it sounds kind of twisted, but Cerise's dad can take a human or wolf form. Actually, Professor BadWolf teaches at Ever After High, and Cerise's sister Ramona BadWolf also attends the school. They all want to keep their family secret until the girls are done with school.

This version of Cerise is the Legacy Day outfit. That's the day that every student pledges to follow in the fairytale steps of his or her ancestor. At least, until Raven Queen isn't sure that she wants to become the next Evil Queen.

2 comments:

  1. I miss Ever After High!
    That's why I don't attempt month long challenge things. I know there are going to be too many days when I can't sit still or focus long enough to get anything done. But at least you accomplished something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss Ever After High too! Probably fortunately for me, I don't have as many days as you seem to, where I can't focus. However, I've been feeling overwhelmed by all the areas of the house that need my attention. Getting the front hall done is kind of a way to encourage me to tackle other areas. Also, I've been trying to take pictures ahead of time. Today, I got out and got two days worth of pictures taken. You'll see!

      Delete