Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Thursday, October 10, 2019

October Instagram Challenge Day 10: Monster

If I ever wished that I owned a Monster High doll, today was definitely that day. I came up with the idea of having some of the Ever After High girls watching the first Monster High reboot video. This involved making a flat screen TV frame, and getting the image color printed. We don't have a color printer yet, so getting the image done required going to a store. I like this image, but if you lived during the 70s in the US, the paneling is sort of giving me "rumpus room" vibes. :)

4 comments:

  1. Monster High reboot? What is this?
    You're tv looks super cool by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Mattel rebooted Monster High to the smiley face version, they also rebooted the whole Monster High story, and put out videos for it. I'm glad you like the TV.

      Delete
  2. Great TV you produced Barb, it really set the scene. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you like the TV. I was hoping it looked like a TV and not a picture frame. :)

      Delete