Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Happy New Year

I admit that I was very blessed this year. In addition to other things, I got six Rainbow High dolls for Christmas. Goodness knows between them and the dolls I received all the way back in July, I should have plenty of material for blogging, so that's a goal for the new year. My photography table is in its final place, even if everything else isn't, yet. I really want to re-join the doll world!


 I pray that 2024 is a better year for everyone in the doll blogging community who struggled in 2023.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dolls. I wish you a lot of health, fulfilling your dreams and a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dolls are just amazing! Love the with the pink hair. Her outfits are beautiful! Best wishes for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Rainbow High has been a really great line. Best wishes to you too!

      Delete
  3. Hi Barb! Looks like you are going to be busy with all those dolls. Glad the room is coming along, albeit slowly, there never seems to be enough time to do it all does there? I hope to be back blogging myself soon, just another month and the second surgery will be done and I can get my reading glasses. All the best for the new year!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I have been very busy getting all these dolls out of their box and up in their stands. The biggest impediment to switching the rooms is making enough space to move our bed. Once that is done, the rest will go more quickly. I look forward to see you blogging again, and hope that your year is great!

      Delete
  4. These dolls are adorable! I can imagine all the interesting photos you'll be able to take with them🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to find my mojo coming out of this winter.

      Delete