Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Real Littles Hello Kitty Backpacks

I love the brands like Real Littles and Zuru 5 Surprise that are producing mini items. When I saw these two Hello Kitty backpacks at Aldi, I had to buy them. They won't work with Barbie, but I decided that they were just about right for Ann Estelle and her friends. Ann and Dotty are today's models. One of the backpacks features just Hello Kitty, and the other has her and several of her Sanrio friends. 

Here's what came inside each of the backpacks: a notebook with blank pages, a pencil case, a pencil, a ruler, two sheets of stickers, a carabiner (not made for climbing) and an eraser in Hello Kitty's iconic head shape with bow.


Everything in these sets is just so nice and well thought-out. All the zippers and sliders open. The pink backpack doesn't have the zippered pouch in front, but the top part of Hello Kitty's head in the front is open, to allow for more carrying space.

Here Ann thinks about what she wants to write in her new notebook.

And here she is walking off to school with her new backpack. She's so adorable in these pictures, if I do say so myself. :)


And now I think they need at least two school desks! It's not a normal time here to be posting school items, since schools here are almost out for the summer. I just bought these, though, so of course I wanted to share. What minis are your favorites of all the new stuff being made? I think I like all the mini Fisher-Price toys. They're on my wishlist.

10 comments:

  1. Actually, this is good timing for Ann and Dotty to let the viewers know that these packs are available so come late August and early September, all the cool kids will be prepared to start the school year in style. Thanks for sharing!

    Also, it's helpful to know that these sets are NOT best Barbie-scale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a good point, Dana. Ann and Dotty are definitely ready to start school in style come August. It's too bad that these aren't Barbie size, but fortunately for me, I have dolls in several different scales.

      Delete
    2. Hi, Barb! Always fun to have multiple different scale sizes. Can always find something to fit out minis ;-D

      Delete
    3. Yep, I love buying minis, so it's a good thing I can always find a doll to fit with them.

      Delete
  2. Great little backpacks. Cute dolls🥰

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb!
    Sorry not to have read this post sooner, but I have been busy offline. I think those backpacks are just the perfect size for Ann Estelle and they would be great for Patsy dolls too. We don't get those Real Littles and Zuru 5 Surprise brands here, but I do have a plain black backpack somewhere. Not sure if it's the same size as yours, I'll have to dig it out and see if it fits my Ann Estelle, don't know why I've never tried it before.
    I really like your Ann, she's very sweet and so nicely dressed. Did she come with the braided hair or did you re-wig her? My gal definitely needs a new hair do.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too bad that you don't have those brands of minis where you are, Xanadu. If one has dolls in various sizes, it's not too hard to find one to work with all these different mini products. Where did you get the little black backpack from?

      I re-wigged Ann. She came as a Basic Ann with a blond bob, but her hair started getting pretty dry, and then I bought a different Ann with a blond bob at the Tonner convention, so Basic Ann got a new hairdo. I also got her dress at the Tonner convention from a random "grab box." It's a Tonner Patsy dress.

      Delete
  4. Love these! I've got a heap of the real littles backpacks but haven't seen the Hello Kitty ones yet! I think the kids and I would end up fighting over them, they always try to steal my five surprise minis. Lol
    Have you seen the 5 surprise my mini baby? They're adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachael! The Hello Kitty ones might be the latest out, since I found them at Aldi, where they're always putting new things out. I've loved Hello Kitty since I was a girl, so I like to get Hello Kitty stuff. I was fortunate that one of my daughters only grabbed some of my Barbie shoes once, although I never did find all of them. I have seen the babies. They're super cute, but I already have several babies in 1:6, so I wasn't sure if I need them.

      Delete