Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Saturday, March 17, 2018

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Been really busy today, partially putting this room together. Barbie and the gang are hanging out a friend's waiting for the limousine to pick them up before they head out to enjoy the evening at their favorite Irish restaurant/bar.
St. Patrick's Day is a big deal around here. I actually did see a stretch SUV limousine parked outside one of the local Irish restaurants at about three, and the restaurant had to be packed to the rafters, considering the parking lot was overflowing. I also saw at least three limo-buses driving around, one with people all dressed in green clothes.

The shamrock lights and shamrock paper I got during my latest trip to the craft store. I'll be blogging about that; I picked up a lot of really nice things on that trip. I'll also be writing a post about my new room box set-up, which you can see above. Floors and walls can be switched in and out, and now I just have to create a bunch of nice window and floor sets to use.

Erin go bragh!

7 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patricks's Day :-).
    Great diorama! I love the walls and floor! It's awesome that the walls can be switched without it showing anywhere. I've used plastic holders for the walls in my diorama and the show. Yours are so much better looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. * and they show

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I'm looking forward to posting about how I put it all together. It's really not that complicated, but I thought that it would be fun to make a post about just the roombox.

      Delete
  2. I really like the bricked background. It's nicely scaled to the dolls. Hope you do a post on your room box's construction/how it works.
    Happy St Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes, I'll be putting up a post about construction. It's really quite easy. The brick background is simply scrapbook paper, which lots of doll home makers use.

      Delete
  3. I like the natural positions you have the dolls in. I can see a bunch of young ladies sitting around like that talking about their evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It looks like they were having fun, doesn't it?

      Delete