Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Monday, March 7, 2016

Correction on Madame Alexander Dolls

After looking at several people's shots of the Madame Alexander booth at Toy Fair, I didn't see any of the 7" size dolls like the Travel Friends, and so I thought the line was over. But the Princess line that I saw last year has actually been produced for this year, it would seem. The face mold looks different from the Travel Friends in the promo website pics, except for the Starry Princess, who really looks a lot like the Italy doll, except with a new eye color and a princess outfit. I might pick up a couple; I might not. I'm glad I was wrong about these, anyway.

6 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great information. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know!

    By the way, I like the new header - is it green for St Patrick's Day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed green for St. Patrick's Day. :) I'm glad you like the header.

      Delete
  3. Love the new header as well. Thanks for letting us know about the dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the picture. Did you or your girls ever get any of the Travel Friends dolls?

      Delete