Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth of July!

I don't really have what's necessary to set up any special Fourth pics this year, so I decided to go with mini American Girl Felicity. She is still a short time away from living through July 4th, 1776, but many events have already happened during her lifetime that will pave the way to the Declaration of Independence.


I want to do a post on my mini AG girls at some point, but I have some other things I want to work on first. I hope that all of you have a happy and safe weekend, including my non-American readers. :) I hope that Americans all have a great holiday!

Happy Fourth of July!

7 comments:

  1. Hope you're enjoying the holiday weekend! :)

    I look forward to seeing more of your AG minis - they're such a great line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Felicity looks as though she has star(shine) in her eyes in that first photo. Cool!

    I hope you are also enjoying the holiday weekend!

    Nice fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi jSarie and D7ana! I did have a pretty good weekend. Hope that you did too.

    I am looking forward to doing a post on my AG minis. The other stuff I want to do is giving me issues right now.

    I'm glad that you like the fireworks, D7ana! That pic is from many years ago. Got to see a great show this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the fireworks as well - this was my first 4th of July in the US, so it was awesome to see how they light up the capital here. Even from across the river it was quite the show!

      Oh, and I just tagged you in a recent post, but no worries if you're too busy - it's all for fun. :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you, jSarie! I'm going to get to it as my next post. Glad you got to see a nice fireworks show. Does Canada Day get fireworks? I know fireworks are common for the New Year in many places, but that's not practical in areas where it gets so cold.

      Delete
  4. I ate well - hmm ... common theme with me, lol - and had a nice time, but no fireworks. I got lazy about looking outside. Shrug. So it was nice to see yours ;-) Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was feeling a bit lazy myself, but I'm glad we ended up going out. The show was spectacular. My daughters were there as well, but none of us were together (besides Mr. BTEG and myself.) I guess that's what you get with older teens.

      Delete