Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Early Birthday Dolls

 

 

Technically, these aren't birthday gifts, since I bought them all myself. However, it was serendipitous that the Pullip doll arrived today. I would have preferred her to arrive earlier, since I pre-ordered her in March, but shipping has been an issue with Pullips for a while now. Avery and Natasha were on sale for good prices during Amazon Prime days. Natasha has been on my wishlist, but I only bought Avery for all the extra clothes and accessories. Once I sell Avery, I should make most of the money back that I spent on the set. I have a lot of new doll reviews to do now, and maybe more after my birthday tomorrow! :) I went through some difficult times recently, so I wasn't interested in doing any doll dioramas or crafting, but I find new doll reviews easier to do.

11 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARB . . . have a great dolly day!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Barb! You picked some lovely dolls. I've seen some photos of Natasha and she is gorgeous! I would be interested in reading reviews of them if you're in the mood to write them.
    Sorry to hear that you've been going through a rough patch, but I hope things will eventually go back to normal.
    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MC! I'll be putting reviews up of all these dolls, plus a couple that I received as b-day gifts from Mr. BTEG and the Dancer. I definitely have to dial it back on the doll buying now! Things are getting better, thank you. Had some family stuff going on, but it's clearing up.

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! Beautiful dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Barb, Happy Birthday Late! I have had some health issues so I have been out of the doll scene for a while. I am easing my way back in. I hope you are doing better. I am looking forward to reading your doll reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Dorothy. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been well for a time, but I'm glad to see you back. I've working on taking pictures, but it's been slow going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! I'm trying to remember, do you have any toddler or baby dolls in your collection? I've been trying to do some downsizing recently, and I came across a piece of Wizard of Oz themed doll clothing that I was considering sending to you as a belated birthday gift, assuming I can find where I put your mailing address from the time I sent you some Basic Fun game keychains. Unfortunately, the doll clothing piece I have is a bit of an odd size, too small for an 18 inch doll but way too big for a one-sixth scale doll. If you think it's something you could still use, you can contact me at fashiondollmemoirs@gmail.com
    Hope life has been treating you better recently.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very thoughtful of you! I don't have any baby dolls, but I have my daughters' Bitty Baby dolls set aside for them. I will email you. Yes, things are better here.

      Delete