Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Amish Country Vacation

At the end of last month, Mr. BTEG and I were at two completely opposite types of destinations. He had to go to Las Vegas for a work convention, so I decided to take a little vacation while he was gone. I chose to go to Amish Country and do some shopping. This post is only going to have the few pictures that I took of the doll that I brought along, around my hotel. I did some serious shopping for the four days that I was there, and wore myself out, so I didn't take all of the poses with Teresa that I was considering. But I did take several pictures of dolls and toys that I saw in the antique stores there. Those pictures will be my next post.






3 comments:

  1. Hi Barb! Amish Country looks lovely, specially that lake. I think your photos turned out fine, despite beeing tired. Hope you bought lots of great stuff while you were there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MC! Amish Country is very nice, lots of rolling hills and farms and trees. There is a walking trail around the water and gazebo; it's part of the hotel I stayed at. There were a few more places I wanted to take pictures, but maybe next time. I did find a lot of great things, some doll things, sewing things, and Christmas presents; what could be better?

      Delete
  2. Thank you! It's a very pretty area, and I was blessed with some nice sunny days.

    ReplyDelete