Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Lots of Toy Sales at Target

I stopped really quickly at Target tonight for a few things, but of course I had to breeze through the toy aisles while I was there, right? Shibajuku Girls outfits are now $6.98. I think all of the Ever After High dolls, such as they are, are on sale. Monster High dolls are on sale as well. A few of the Barbie Video Game Hero dolls are marked down. And Twozies packs are marked down as well. I may or may not have brought home a couple of Shibajuku Girls outfits and a few EAH dolls that had faces that I wanted. :)

And yes, I know I need to post a real post soon! I'm working on Chapter Three of my story, I promise! I have some photos ready for that, and also have some photos for another two posts that I'm working on. I need to take *more* photos for all three, and then type them up! I'm going to plead busy; my youngest daughter's high school graduation party is next Sunday, and I'm also starting to work on stuff for my eldest daughter's bridal shower, which is in September. Lots of fun, but lots of work!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, what? I can't believe the Shibajuku Girls outfits are down that low! I was excited to find them for $10 on a very rare trip into a Target recently! The store I was at didn't even have any Ever After High dolls at all, and only reboot Monster High.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice outfits, considering some of the stuff that's been on the market lately. I already had two of the outfits, but I was waiting in the hope that they would go on sale. I didn't look very closely at the Monster High, but I know they had that newer character that got introduced in the Shriekwrecked line.

      Delete
  2. I love a good sale, but the nearest Target is eighty miles away, LOL! I love that picture of your J-Doll, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely a long way to go for a few dollars off dolls! Thank you for the compliment on the J-Doll picture. She and another new J-Doll will be in one of the new posts that I'm working on.

      Delete
  3. I know I'm quite late to this post but congratulations on your girls (one graduating and the other getting married soonish).
    A lot of shops near us are resetting their toy sections at the moment and Ever After High and Monster High are conspicuously absent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's too bad Monster High and Ever After High lines seem to be just about dead. I saw some pictures of a couple of new Ever After High lines that somebody pulled from Amazon. I'm actually interested in the Apple White back to school set if it actually comes out, since it has some furniture with it.

      Delete