Dolls and Doll-related Items for Sale

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day

Farrah Lily reminded me that I have the perfect doll to feature for Valentine's Day: C.A. Cupid from Ever After High. Why she didn't occur to me on my own, I don't know! As the daughter of Cupid, she's all about true love and happily ever after endings. The outfit she's wearing is from a webisode called Heart Struck, where she has to clean up after a bunch of her arrows go astray and create some mixed-up feelings of love. She is so delightfully over the top in her ornate decorations and hearts motif.
Happy Valentine's Day!

9 comments:

  1. Hello Barb! Happy Valentine's Day for you too! If I had to get another Cupid doll, this would be the one that I'd get, but I'm pretty sure she's a hard to find now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She probably is hard to find at this point, especially since I think she was a TRU exclusive. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out, Barb! She's so cute and I love the fresh, Spring feel she has. I almost didn't get her, but then I saw her on sale a while back for around $10 so I scooped her right up.
    One thing I love about her character on the webisodes is that she puts other people's feelings before her own, in the instance of Raven and Dexter. I really would've wanted her to have her happy ever after as well, but I feel like Mattel could've done so much more with this story line to promote getting over a crush and not feeling like you needed someone to be happy, but who am I to be giving Mattel advice, lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. $10 was definitely a good price for her.

      I know in Through the Woods, she decides she's not going to worry about Dexter anymore, and just let whatever happens, happens. That might be all that we get unless we get more webisodes.

      Delete
    2. Oh cool! I'm glad it at least left her with a good outlook. ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow, I've never seen her before. Over the top is right and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like her! It's nice to have some dolls that are real show stoppers.

      Delete
  5. I don't collect these dolls but this one's a real cutie! And those wings are pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete